Note: Colours may vary. Please check availability before ordering.
SYS'One V3 is a micro vario with sound and led. Essential for hiking or trips.
- The length of a little finger
- Less than 20 grams
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
*The thermal sniffer makes a special "bip" sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
- Keyboard for volume and thresholds setup
- Can be worn on the wrist (wrist strap included), or mounted on the helmet, harrness, risers or cockpit (flight deck)
- Visual vario with LED
|Function||Vario with sound and light|
|Size||5.3 x 4.3 x 1.4 cm|
|Weight||19g including battery|
|Rising threshold||From +0.1 ms to +0.5 ms|
From -0.5 ms to -2.5 ms
|Thermal sniffer||Activatable from -0.1 ms to +0.1 ms|
|Volume||3 levels plus off position|
|Battery||Coin cell CR2450 included|
|Wrist fixing||Wrist hook and loop fastener included|
|Helmet fixing||Stickable hook and loop fastener included|
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
Syride Sys'One V3
- Brand: Syride
- Product Code: Syride-SysOne-V3
- Availability: 2-3 Days
Tags: Syride Sys'One V3