SYS'Alti V3 is an alti-vario with G-meter, ideal for beginners. One of the latest ultra-lightweight flight instruments from Syride, it has a high resolution pressure sensor and all the expected features of an altimeter-variometer, at a reasonable price.
- 3 buttons
- User friendly
- Only 75 grams
- The lightest alti-vario ever
- Fixed on the risers for easy reading
- Customizable screen
- Online flightbook
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
- G-force feature
*The thermal sniffer makes a special "bip" sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
Alti-Vario with G-force meter
10cm x 6.1cm x 1.7cm
75 gr including battery
from +0.1 m/s to +2.0m/s
from -0.5 m/s to -5.5m/s
activable from -0.1m/s to +0.1m/s
3 levels plus 'OFF' position
|Memory||150h of flight|
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
Syride Sys'Alti V3
- Brand: Syride
- Product Code: SyrideSysAltV3
- Availability: 2-3 Days
Tags: Syride Sys'Alti V3