SYS'Nav V3 is an alti-vario-GPS flight instrument with G-meter. Lightweight, powerful, practical and affordable, it is a great option for cross country flying and can also be used for competitions.
- GPS & barometric sensor
- Internal SD card
- Worldwide airspaces
- Worldwide AGL
- Navigation features
- Competition compatible
- Fixed on the risers for easy reading
- Customizable screen
- G-force feature
- Online flightbook
- Only 90 grams
- The lightest alti-vario-GPS ever
- Ultra fast response (10cm)
- Thermal-sniffer feature*
- 45h autonomy
- Instant Vario
- Transition assistant
*The thermal sniffer makes a special "bip" sound when your sink rate is between -0.1m/s and +0.1m/s, indicating there might be some lift nearby.
- 3 buttons
Syride have gathered some useful Tools on their website:
- Manuals (all models): Read to better understand your instrument.
- Software, SYS PC Tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Required for downloading flights, customising screens, upgrading instrument, and more.
- Syride Screen Configuration (SSC) tool (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the screens on your instrument.
- Airspace (SYS'Nav & Evo): Avoid flying into forbidden airspaces by uploading OpenAir files into your instrument.
- Topography (SYS'GPS & Nav V2): Gives access to height above ground level (AGL) information, airspaces with AGL and greyscale topography on the MAP screen of SYS'Nav.
- Route maker (SYS'Nav & Evo): Build your route or waypoints list in a few clicks. A piece of cake!
- Sound config - vario sound setup (SYS'Alti, GPS, Nav & Evo): Customise the sound of your vario infinitely with a simple graphic table.
Syride Sys'Nav V3
- Brand: Syride
- Product Code: SyrideSysNavV3
- Availability: 2-3 Days
Tags: Syride Sys'Nav V3